In N&N Toys, we want you and your children to be happy. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product, we do our best to resolve the issue. If your products are received damaged in any way, please notify us immediately so that we can solve this for you!
Please notify us of your return intention by email to our customer service within 3 days after receiving your order. We will then send you a Return Authorization number. Please write the number on paper, and attach it on the return shipment.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused in the original packaging.
For any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, we reserve the right to refuse any exchange or refund.
Please note that:
⁃ All return shipping costs are at the purchaser’s expense.
⁃ All items received are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, which will be directly deducted from your refund.
⁃ Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
⁃ Returns do not include free shipping.
– Return shipping rates are calculated by the freight or courier company.
– If an order is canceled once in transit, it is considered a return, and the customer is responsible for any applicable return shipping costs. The cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We will pay the return shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc).
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Email the followings to us at email@example.com:
– Order Number
– Name of product you wish to return
– Reason for return
– Pictures of the product in its original packaging; or if applicable, the picture of the products with all damages
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of day.
Shipping charges will automatically be calculated during the checkout process, prior to completing your order.
We offer free shipping on orders over $85 (before applicable taxes) within Canada, excluding the Territories (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut).*
Once orders are processed, it will take up to 2 business days for the item to be shipped out. Shipped items typically arrive in according to the following table (Monday through Friday, not including holidays). Please note that delivery standards are estimates only. Actual delivery times depend on destination, weather conditions and other factors.
1–4 business days
Quebec & Manitoba
3-5 business days
Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick
3-6 business days
Alberta, British Columbia, PEI & Newfoundland
3–9 business days
All other regions in Canada
8-15 business days
If you need your order expedited or shipped using a faster service, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. If possible, we will respond with an approximate quote on shipping surcharge and estimated delivery date.
When you order is picked up by Canada Post, you will receive an email with a tracking number and expected delivery date.
– In the case that Canada Post cannot deliver a shipment due to an error in the shipping address provided by the customer at the time of order, it will be returned to us automatically on the expense of the customer. The customer is responsible for the shipping cost for both the initial shipment and the return shipment. We can ship the order again if the customer can provide the correct shipping address. If the customer wants to cancel the order, we will treat it as a returned order according to our returns policy.
Currently, we do not ship internationally.
Currently, we do not ship to the US.
Shipments are via Canada Post.
N&N Toys depends on its’ delivery partner to ensure safe and timely delivery of your merchandise. However, this may be compromised by unforeseen delays. N&N Toys is not responsible for any delivery delays due to inclement weather, mishandling by carrier, undeliverable addresses, or incorrect contact information for all shipments.